Anna Lukkarinen is a SCANCOR (Scandinavian Consortium for Organizational Research) Postdoctoral Scholar at the Department of Management Science and Engineering. Her current research focuses on sustainability and ethics in entrepreneurial finance. Previously, Anna has investigated investment activity in equity crowdfunding, including topics such as secondary markets, cross-border investing, and investor motivations.
Anna holds a Ph.D. in Quantitative Methods of Economics and Management Science from Aalto University in Finland. She has a teacher’s qualification from the University of Helsinki in Finland and has taught courses in strategic management, business mathematics, and statistics. Before academia, Anna worked in management consulting at McKinsey & Company and in investment banking at Citigroup.
Honors & Awards
Best Student Paper, Fourth International Conference on Higher Education Advances (2018)
- Secondary market listings in equity crowdfunding: The missing link? RESEARCH POLICY 2023; 52 (1)
- Attention across borders: Investor attention as a driver of cross-border equity crowdfunding investments STRATEGIC ENTREPRENEURSHIP JOURNAL 2022
- Growing pains and blessings: Manifestations and implications of equity crowdfunding industry maturation DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEMS 2022; 157
- Success drivers of online equity crowdfunding campaigns DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEMS 2016; 87: 26-38
- Relationship between class attendance and student performance ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV. 2016: 341-347