School of Medicine
Showing 1-4 of 4 Results
Jonathan S. Berek, MD, MMSc
Laurie Kraus Lacob Professor
BioLaurie Kraus Lacob Professor
Stanford University School of Medicine
Director, Stanford Women’s Cancer Center
Senior Advisor, Stanford Cancer Institute
Executive Director, Stanford Health Communication Initiative
Director, MedArts Films
Stanford Center for Health Education
Associate Professor of Medicine (Hematology) and of Genetics
Current Research and Scholarly InterestsThe Bhatt lab is exploring how the microbiota is intertwined with states of health and disease. We apply the most modern genetic tools in an effort to deconvolute the mechanism of human diseases.
Scott D. Boyd, MD PhD
Associate Professor of Pathology
Current Research and Scholarly InterestsOur goal is to understand the lymphocyte genotype-phenotype relationships in healthy human immunity and in immunological diseases. We apply new technologies and data analysis approaches to this challenge, particularly high-throughput DNA sequencing and single-cell monoclonal antibody generation, in parallel with other functional assays.
Klaus Bensch Professor of Pathology
Current Research and Scholarly InterestsOur interests include:
1) The physiology and function of lymphocyte homing in local and systemic immunity;
2) Biochemical and genetic studies of molecules that direct leukocyte recruitment;
3) Chemotactic mechanisms and receptors in vascular and immune biology;
4) Vascular control of normal and pathologic inflammation and immunity;
5) Systems biology of immune cell trafficking and programming in tumor immunity.