School of Medicine
Showing 31-32 of 32 Results
Professor of Biomedical Data Science, of Genetics and, by courtesy, of BiologyOn Leave from 10/01/2021 To 08/30/2022
Current Research and Scholarly InterestsMy genetics research focuses on analyzing genome wide patterns of variation within and between species to address fundamental questions in biology, anthropology, and medicine. We focus on novel methods development for complex disease genetics and risk prediction in multi-ethnic settings. I am also interested in clinical data science and development of new diagnostics.I am also interested in disruptive innovation for healthcare including modeling long-term risk shifts and novel payment models.
Klaus Bensch Professor of Pathology
Current Research and Scholarly InterestsOur interests include:
1) The physiology and function of lymphocyte homing in local and systemic immunity;
2) Biochemical and genetic studies of molecules that direct leukocyte recruitment;
3) Chemotactic mechanisms and receptors in vascular and immune biology;
4) Vascular control of normal and pathologic inflammation and immunity;
5) Systems biology of immune cell trafficking and programming in tumor immunity.