School of Medicine
Showing 1-2 of 2 Results
Postdoctoral Scholar, Biomedical Informatics
Research Engineer, Med/BMIR-ITI Institute
BioMy research focuses on using computational biology and machine learning approaches to understand the multi-omics landscape (genomics, epigenomics, transcriptomics, etc.) and immune responses in human diseases (cancer, aging, infectious diseases, etc.), and identify robust gene signatures and targets for disease diagnostics, prognostics, and therapeutics.
- Proficient in several programming languages (R, Python, Linux/Bash, and Perl), statistical methods, high-dimensional data analysis, machine learning algorithms, Docker, and cloud computing.
- Intensive analysis and interpretation skills of next-generation sequencing/multi-omics datasets, including whole-genome, whole-exome, transcriptome (RNA-Seq, single cell RNAseq), methylome, etc.
- Experienced in working with large scale sequencing datasets, including the Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA), The Genotype-Tissue Expression (GTEx), and NCBI SRA/GEO
- Excellent data visualization skills. eg. poster made with R only: https://f1000research.com/posters/9-1410
- Profound knowledge in cancer genomics and immunology.
Find more about me on my website: https://littlebitofdata.com/