A Ph.D. graduated from Chemical/Biomedical Engineering department with expertise in polymer engineering, biomaterials, drug delivery, novel bioinstrumentation, microscopy, cell study, spreadsheets and carrying out experimental research. Equipped with a solid academic background in basic principles of chemical engineering. Strong communication, team working, critical thinking and negotiation skills.
• Designing & fabricating natural and synthetic biodegradable scaffolds for cartilage and bone tissue engineering applications
• Designing & fabricating biodegradable nanospheres for drug delivery applications.
• Performing cell study and evaluating cells interaction (including stem cells) with fabricated scaffolds.
• Rheology & processing of polymeric materials.
• Technical project leadership.
Doctor of Philosophy, University of South Carolina, Chemical/Biomedical Engineering (2016)
Master of Science, University of South Carolina, Chemical/Biomedical Engineering (2013)
Bachelor of Science, University Of Tehran, Chemical Engineering (2009)