Prior to joining Stanford GSB, MSx program, I was a vice president at JPMorgan Private Bank, leading the Thai business in Asia. I managed over $1bn of AUM for ultra high net-worth families, family officies and VC funds. Funds were invested across asset classes, globally
Honors & Awards
Hong Kong team representative, JPMorgan International Private Bank Digital Council, JPMorgan (2021)
1st Runner-up, JPMorgan Asset and Wealth Management Talent Program (AMTP) Competition, JPMorgan (2020)
Highest performance ratings (Exceed) among peers for two consecutive years, JPMorgan (2020)
IPB Rising star, nominated by the CEO of JPM International Private Bank, JPMorgan (2020)
Semi-Finalist, JPMorgan International Private Bank Originate Challenge (Sharktank competition), JPMorgan (2020)
1st Runner-up, JPMorgan Ted Talk for Associates, JPMorgan (2019)
1st Runner Up, HSBC Thailand Business Case Competition, HSBC (2014)
Best Academic Achievement Award (both individual and team level), Thammasat University (2014)
Champion, CIMA Global Business Challenge in partnership with Barclays, The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants in partnership with Barclays (2014)
1st Runner-up, Maybank Go Ahead Challenge Business Case Competition, Maybank (2013)
1st Runner-up, Thammasat Undergraduate Business Challenge (The Challenger), Thammasat University (2013)
Second Place, Best Seminar Research Paper, Thammasat University (2013)
Thammasat University International Ambassador, Thammasat University (2013)
Elected as class president for, faculty of Economics, international program, Thammasat University (2010)
Education & Certifications
Online Certificate, Coursera, Wharton Online, Fintech: Foundations & Applications of FinTech Specialization (2022)
Bachelor of Economics, Thammasat University, Major in Monetary and Financial Economics and Minor in Finance, 1st Class Honors (2014)
Exchange, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Business and Economics, Dean's Honor List (2012)
High School Diploma, Central High School, Fortworth, Texas (2009)
Service, Volunteer and Community Work
Next Gen Group, JPMorgan (September 1, 2016 - December 31, 2021)
I often participated in panel discussions and mentoring program to guide junior bankers on their career while learning from senior bankers.
My ultimate goal is to create impact by helping and empowering people.
Vice President, Private Bank, JPMorgan (November 1, 2018 - January 3, 2022)
- Managed over $1bn of multi-asset portfolios, invested across asset classes such as equities, fixed
income, structured & derivative products, hedge funds, VC and PE funds for UHNW clients, family offices,
and VC firms in Thailand and Philippines.
- Turnaround Thai business and grew revenue & AUM by fourfold, from $1.7m in 2018 to $6.6m in 2021
and $235m in 2017 to over $1bn in 2021, respectively.
- Led the team to develop and implement the first Thailand strategy and transformed the business
through new product launches, client educational campaigns, and cross business partnerships, resulted
in 100% revenue increase for the Thai business and $2bn business pipeline post-restructuring.
- Launched derivatives product, which contributed to the doubling of the Thai market revenue in
2019 ($3.4m) and is expected to contribute to 50% of the Thai business in 5 years (~$10m).
- Led an initiative in collaboration with the Bank of Thailand to educate clients on offshore
investment process and regulations, unlocking ~$100m of investment flows.
- Spearheaded IB & PB partnership, collaborating with CEO of JPMorgan Thailand and head of
Investment Banking, resulting in increased cross-business opportunities for the bank.
Relationship Manager, Securities Services, JPMorgan Chase Bank, Singapore (September 1, 2016 - October 31, 2018)
- Oversaw $20bn of asset under custody and advised asset owners/managers and central bank clients in
Thailand and the Philippines on Global Custody & Fund Services, Securities Lending, and Collateral
Management. Grew asset and revenue by more than 70% and 80%, respectively in 2017.
- Led the team to win$700m Global equity mandate from the largest money manager in Thailand.
- Oversaw pipeline and strategy planning for the SEA sales team and trained junior team members.
- Organized and moderated annual JPM Investor Services Forum for institutional money managers on the
application of blockchain, AI, and robotics on the Global Custody and payments platform.
Relationship Manager, Global Corporate Banking, JPMorgan Chase Bank, Thailand (January 1, 2016 - August 31, 2016)
Provided cash management, structured products, FX, and credit solutions to MNC companies.
Investment Banking Analyst, JPMorgan Securities Thailand (March 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015)
- ECM: Involved in preparation of deal proposals, including detailed analysis on equity positioning,
valuation, and due diligence process. Coordinated regional team and joint bookrunners in every stage
from company’s restructuring to drafting of offering circulars, financial modelling, and marketing.
- Buy-side M&A: Negotiation of contracts (EL, SPA), due diligence, financial modelling, funding structure
analysis, and management presentations. Sell-side M&A: Preparation of teasers, seller/buyer business
plans & models, financial modelling, pre-marketing discussions with potential buyers
- Selected deals: $500m IPO of the largest consumer company in Thailand, $2.3bn acquisition of food
manufacturing company in the US by the largest consumer company in Thailand, and $500m sell down of
steel manufacturing company in the UK by the largest steel manufacturer in Thailand)
Equity Research Analyst, JPMorgan Securities Thailand (June 14, 2014 - February 28, 2015)
- Published deep-dive thematic research on Thailand’s beverage industry and initiated research papers on
5 listed companies (>$2.5bn total mkt cap); recommendations generated 20-50% returns.
- Performed sector analysis on the digital TV liberalization in Thailand; published research papers on 4
listed companies (>US$1bn total mkt cap); recommendations generated 30-150% returns.
- Supported senior analyst on property and energy sectors. Published “Thailand Monthly Wrap”, analyzing
latest political & economic situations, market developments, and key investment themes.