Education & Certifications
M.S., Stanford University, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Atmosphere and Energy (2016)
B.S., Stanford University, Engineering Physics, Renewable Energy concentration (2014)
Senior Consultant, Grid Engineering, Strategen (2018 - 2019)
Applying engineering knowledge to technical analysis and modelling for decarbonization and modernization of the electric grid.
- Modelling dispatch optimization and analyzing economic value of behind-the-meter and front-of-meter energy storage.
- Analysis and valuation of smart inverters and other distributed energy resources (DERs).
- Informing policy and regulation with technical expertise, for the integration of renewable energy into a smart and dynamic electric grid.
Senior Systems Engineer, Geli (2016 - 2018)
Project engineering and technical project management for intelligent battery systems, in an energy storage startup.
- Designed, tested, and commissioned energy storage solutions.
- Deployed the first live production site successfully using Geli's Demand Charge Management and Backup Power algorithms.
- Developed software drivers, integrating energy storage system hardware with the Geli platform.
- Wrote and compiled technical documentation on processes and project development (single-line diagrams, communications diagrams, process workflows).
San Francisco, CA
100% Clean and renewable wind, water, and sunlight all-sector energy roadmaps for 139 countries of the world
2017; 1 (1): 108-121
View details for DOI 10.1016/j.joule.2017.07.005
Assessing Climate Change Vulnerability of Microgrid Systems
View details for Web of Science ID 000399937904006