Accomplished software professional with over 15 years of software development experience working in a global delivery
model with strong expertise in managing engineering teams.
● Design and develop applications/websites on various platforms such as salesforce, drupal, java
● Work with cross-functional groups such as Project Management, UX, Business Analysis and Data Integration to successfully deliver quality projects on time
● Collaborate with security professionals to build and maintain a secure technology landscape
● Manage a team of software engineers comprising of FTEs and consultants in an onsite-offshore model
● Managed strategic initiatives to deliver new capabilities to the end users
● Executed multiple long-term projects managing them end-to-end
● As part of the management team, worked with CIO and other managers on organization matters including strategy, budget and improving effectiveness and efficiency
Current Role at Stanford
Associate Director - Engineering Solutions at Graduate School of Business.
Education & Certifications
Bachelor of Engineering, Bangalore University, India, Industrial Engineering and Management (1999)
Executive Education, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Executive Program for Leadership: An effective use of Power (2017)
PMP, Project Management Institute, Project Management (2011)
Photography is a hobby of mine.
Since i manage projects, my interests are in project management, program management and portfolio management. People management is another area that is of great interest to me. Coaching, guiding, enabling and helping teams to be proficient, efficient and high performing to achieve organizational and personal goals.
Professional Affiliations and Activities
Member, Scrum Alliance (2009 - Present)
Member, Project Management Institute (2011 - Present)