Andre Nudelman was appointed as Entrepreneur in Residence at Stanford University Graduate School of Education in September 2021 and in 2023 became the Entrepreneur in Residence at GSE Lemann Center. He has an extensive range of activities, including Private Equity with focus on Education, Entrepreneurship, Real Estate Investments, Agriculture, Art Collection, Non-profit organizations, and volunteer activities.
Mr. Nudelman has been invited to present at summits, seminars, conventions, and at Stanford multiple courses, UC Berkeley and Harvard Graduate School of Education.
Among his past ventures, Maple Bear Schools Latin America, the largest franchised K-12 bilingual school chain in Latin America, sold in 2016.
Presently, through Addquire Private Equity (addquire.com), he controls:
- Digital Media Academy (digitalmediaacademy.org), a company that offers Tech Courses in person and online to students from 3-18 years old globally.
- International Comprehensive (icomprhensive.com), a school quality improvement system
- International Canadian Academy (icanadianacademy.com), a K-12 bilingual school franchising chain
- Interactive Health International (cyberpatient.ca), a simulation online system for medical education
- Nouvelle School, an Early Education Franchising and company owned chain (nouvelleschool.com)
His philanthropic and volunteer activities include Former Chairman of the Canadian Council for The Americas BC for ten years; Cabinet Campaign member for Emily Carr University of Art+Design; Former Advisory board member at McRae Institute for International Relations at Capilano University; Former Chairman of The Einstein legacy Project in BC at Hebrew University of Jerusalem; Ambassador of Vancouver Biennale; Head of The Nudelman Family Trust, among others.
Now he is funding and coordinating the Education + AI in Action - The Nudelman Initiative, that is changing the public education in small towns in Brazil's Northeast region. www.educall.org