School of Medicine
Showing 1-7 of 7 Results
Professor of Pediatrics (Neonatology) and, by courtesy, of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Current Research and Scholarly Interests1. development of hospital operations centers coupled with sophisticated simulation capabilities
2. re-creation of near misses and adverse events
3. optimizing human and system performance during resuscitation
4. optimizing pattern recognition and situational awareness at the bedside
5. evaluation and optimization of debriefing
6. patient simulator design
Susan R. Hintz, M.D., M.S. Epi.
Robert L. Hess Family Professor and Professor, by courtesy, of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Current Research and Scholarly Interests1) Early childhood neurodevelopmental outcomes, mortality and morbidities of extremely premature and high-risk infants
2) Use of advanced neuroimaging and other predictors of neurodevelopmental outcomes in high-risk infants, evidence-based interventions to improve outcomes
3) Quality and process improvement throughout the continuum of care
4) Natural history and outcomes of complex fetal anomalies, implementing innovative fetal therapies.