School of Medicine
Showing 1-6 of 6 Results
Postdoctoral Scholar, Molecular Imaging Program at Stanford
Current Research and Scholarly InterestsMy work is focused on the development of small molecules radiotracers for cancer imaging, and small molecules and peptides theranostics for cancer detection, targeted radionuclide therapy, and monitoring of tumor response to therapy.
Noeen Malik, PhD
Lead Radiochemist, R & D Scientist Engineer II, Cyclotron & Radiochem. Facility, Rad/Molecular Imaging Program at Stanford
Current Role at StanfordLead Radiochemist (R & D Scientist Engineer 2)
CRF, MIPS, Stanford School of Medicine, Stanford | March 2023 — present
Physical Science Research Scientist
CRF, MIPS, Stanford School of Medicine, Stanford | January 2022 — March 2023
• R & D of radiopharmaceuticals for oncology and neuroscience
• Industrial collaborations and partnerships
• Drafting and filing drug applications with regulatory agencies (CMCs, INDs)
• Documentation control for audits and in compliance with FDA, Boards of Pharmacy, USP, NRC, and PET CGMP standards.
• Market strategic report for theragnostic-isotopes for Nextgen Cyclotron project
• CRF website development