School of Medicine
Showing 1-2 of 2 Results
Administrative Coordinator, Stanford Laboratory for Cell and Gene Medicine
Current Role at StanfordAt the Laboratory for Cell and Gene Medicine (LCGM), I provide administrative and operational support:
- Develop, lead and engage stakeholders in process improvement procedures and initiatives that further promote the lab culture, vision and mission.
- Implement and liaison on HR functions including recruitment, hiring, onboarding and orienting, transitions, and separations.
- Construct and ensure unit policies align with University, Department and Division initiatives, policies and guidelines.
- Manage and create communication platforms and content, sharing lab and campus wide initiatives and events; health and wellness, development offerings, affinity groups, and DEIJ.
- Generate, build and implement innovative organization systems and solutions for data management and reporting.
- Perform finance and travel transactions; STAP, P-Card, T-Card, Expense Reporting, and Procurement.
- Promote a positive culture, experience and development through the creation and coordination of in-lab training opportunities on a wide range of subjects; e.g., Wellness, Communication, Psychological Safety, Interviewing Skills