School of Medicine
Showing 1-6 of 6 Results
Clinical Assistant Professor, Radiation Oncology - Radiation Physics
BioDr Skinner is a Board certified therapeutic medical physicist with interests in novel 3D printed devices and a research background in synchrotron x-ray scattering, neutron scattering, molecular dynamics and Monte Carlo computational modelling.
Postdoctoral Scholar, Radiation Physics
Current Research and Scholarly InterestsPhysics-driven deep learning algorithms for MRI/CT reconstruction and analysis:
(1) MRI acceleration with partial measurements.
(2) Medical image segmentation under limited data resources.
(3) Unsupervised/supervised medical image synthesis for MRI or CT.
(4) Longitudinal medical data analysis with deep learning models.
(5) PET image reconstruction and analysis.