School of Medicine
Showing 101-106 of 106 Results
Timothy Ting-Hsuan Wu
MD Student, expected graduation Spring 2023
Ph.D. Student in Biochemistry, admitted Summer 2021
Temp Employee, Medicine - Med/Pulmonary, Allergy & Critical Care Medicine
Current Research and Scholarly InterestsMolecular and cellular basis of lung development, renewal and disease;
Single cell analysis of SARS-CoV-2 lung infection;
Vascular inflammation and immune dysregulation in pulmonary hypertension.
Associate Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine)
Current Research and Scholarly Interests1. Development and evaluation of prognostic and diagnostic integral biomarkers in PAH.
2. Prevalence and Treatment of Insulin Resistance in PAH.
3. Role of inflammation and proteomic signature in PAH
4. Development of novel therapeutics (bench to bedside) including FK506 & Elastase Inhibition in PAH.
5. Assessment of Vasoreactivity (gain and loss) in pulmonary arterial hypertension
6. Assessment of microvascular function in PAH.