Vice Provost and Dean of Research
Showing 1-10 of 12 Results
Technology Licensing Associate, Office of Technology Licensing (OTL)
BioIrit Gal, Sr. Licensing Associate, Stanford Office of Technology Licensing (OTL)
Irit Gal manages a large portfolio of inventions across many fields, including life science, bio engineering and physical sciences, medical imaging with the goal of bringing early stage technologies to market, building relationships with industry and the investment community and pier institutions and negotiating licensing agreements. With a Bsc. and Msc. degrees in Chemical Engineering from the Technion, Israel Institute of Technology and MA in Economics from CUNY, Irit enjoys being at the intersection of technology and business facilitating the commercialization of innovations.
Prior experiences include Price Waterhouse Coopers and Deloitte Consulting, Runway Telecom incubator, ZettaLight and Ceramight technologies start ups.
Fac Svcs Mgr 1, Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S)
BioFrank E. Gardner is the Fire Protection Systems Lead Technician at Stanford University Fire Marshal’s Office/EH&S. His responsibilities include supporting the Fire Extinguisher, Fire Sprinkler and Fire Alarm Programs.
Allison Marian Gee
Industrial Contracts Coordinator, Office of Technology Licensing (OTL)
Current Role at StanfordIndustrial Contracts Coordinator, Industrial Contracts Office
James N. "Jim" Gilson, PE
Sr. Safety Engineer, Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S)
Staff, Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S)
BioSafety and Risk Management Engineer Specializing in:
* Research technical safety and risk management.
* Electrical Safety in Research and Facilities.
* Energy Hazard Controls and Fail Safe Equipment Design.
* Risk Assessment of Research Equipment involved in Human Subject Studies.
* Facility Design Review focused on Risk Reduction and Safety Enhancement
* SOPs for Proprietary / Complex Research Equipment
* Safety and Risk Reduction Policy / Program Development / Implementation
* Technical / Complex Accident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis.
* Executive Management Risk and Safety Coaching.
* Safety Management Team Building, Facilitation and Mentorship
* Safety Training Development / Instruction