Vice Provost and Dean of Research
Showing 1-5 of 5 Results
James N. "Jim" Gilson, PE
Sr. Safety Engineer, Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S)
Staff, Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S)
BioSafety and Risk Management Engineer Specializing in:
* Research technical safety and risk management.
* Electrical Safety in Research and Facilities.
* Energy Hazard Controls and Fail Safe Equipment Design.
* Risk Assessment of Research Equipment involved in Human Subject Studies.
* Facility Design Review focused on Risk Reduction and Safety Enhancement
* SOPs for Proprietary / Complex Research Equipment
* Safety and Risk Reduction Policy / Program Development / Implementation
* Technical / Complex Accident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis.
* Executive Management Risk and Safety Coaching.
* Safety Management Team Building, Facilitation and Mentorship
* Safety Training Development / Instruction