- Gauge-invariant theory of truncated quantum light-matter interactions in arbitrary media PHYSICAL REVIEW A 2023; 107 (1)
- Gauge-independent emission spectra and quantum correlations in the ultrastrong coupling regime of open system cavity-QED (vol 11, pg 1573, 2022) NANOPHOTONICS 2023
All-Optical Tuning of Indistinguishable Single Photons Generated in Three-Level Quantum Systems.
Resonance fluorescence of two-level quantum systems has emerged as a powerful tool in quantum information processing. Extension of this approach to higher-level systems provides new opportunities for quantum optics applications. Here we introduce an all-optical tuning functionality into a well-established resonance fluorescence coherent driving scheme. We accomplish this by resonant excitation of a three-level ladder system with two laser fields utilizing Autler-Townes and ac Stark effects. We propose theoretically and demonstrate experimentally the feasibility of this approach toward all-optical spectral tuning of quantum-dot-based single-photon sources and investigate photon indistinguishability and purity levels. Our tuning technique allows for fast optical control of the quantum emitter spectrum which paves the way toward temporal and spectral shaping of the single photons, formation of topological Floquet states, or generation of high-dimensional frequency-encoded quantum states of light.
View details for DOI 10.1021/acs.nanolett.1c04700
View details for PubMedID 35486678
- Regimes of cavity QED under incoherent excitation: From weak to deep strong coupling PHYSICAL REVIEW RESEARCH 2022; 4 (2)
- Using the Autler-Townes and ac Stark effects to optically tune the frequency of indistinguishable single photons from an on-demand source PHYSICAL REVIEW RESEARCH 2022; 4 (2)
- Gauge-independent emission spectra and quantum correlations in the ultrastrong coupling regime of open system cavity-QED NANOPHOTONICS 2022
- Nonlinear quantum behavior of ultrashort-pulse optical parametric oscillators PHYSICAL REVIEW A 2022; 105 (3)
- High-resolution spectroscopy of a quantum dot driven bichromatically by two strong coherent fields PHYSICAL REVIEW RESEARCH 2021; 3 (1)