Jarod is a PhD Student working on the Molecular Beam Epitaxy of Pb-salt, narrow-bandgap semiconductors for mid-IR optoelectronics.
Honors & Awards
NSF-GRFP Honorable Mention, National Science Foundation (2022)
- Mid-wave infrared photoluminescence from low-temperature-grown PbSe epitaxial films on GaAs after rapid thermal annealing APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS 2023; 123 (13)
- Versatile strain relief pathways in epitaxial films of (001)-oriented PbSe on III-V substrates PHYSICAL REVIEW MATERIALS 2023; 7 (2)
- Bright mid-infrared photoluminescence from high dislocation density epitaxial PbSe films on GaAs APL MATERIALS 2021; 9 (11)
- Interface structure and luminescence properties of epitaxial PbSe films on InAs(111)A JOURNAL OF VACUUM SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY A 2021; 39 (2)
- Systematic study of shockley-read-hall and radiative recombination in GaN on Al2O3, freestanding GaN, and GaN on Si JOURNAL OF PHYSICS-PHOTONICS 2020; 2 (3)