School of Medicine
Showing 1-4 of 4 Results
Assistant Professor of Neurology and of Pediatrics
Current Research and Scholarly InterestsCauses of Disturbed Cognition in Pediatric Epilepsy
Associate Professor of Radiology (Pediatric Radiology) and, by courtesy, of Pediatrics
Current Research and Scholarly InterestsStudies on apoptotic cell death in vivo using the H MRS phenomenon.
Crystal M. Botham, Ph.D.
Director of Pediatric Research Development, Biosciences Grant Writing Academy, Pediatrics
Current Role at Stanford• Providing individualized grantsmanship assistance to postdoctoral fellows and faculty
• Editing and critically evaluating grant applications to improve funding potential
• Interpreting sponsor requirements and providing strategic advice
• Identifying a diverse portfolio of funding opportunities
• Designing and facilitating courses to enable postdoctoral fellows to develop competitive Career Development applications
• Developing and presenting at workshops on grant writing and proposal submission
• Coordinating completion of subcontracts and large collaborative projects