School of Medicine
Showing 1-10 of 92 Results
Iram Ahmad, MD, MME
Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery (OHNS) and, by courtesy, of Pediatrics
BioDr. Iram Ahmad received her MD from the University of Michigan Medical School. She then completed Otolaryngology residency program at the University of Iowa. At Iowa, she was an NIH- sponsored T32 research resident in the Department of Otolaryngology. During her residency training she also gained expertise in education and graduated with a Master in Medical Education from the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine. After residency, Dr. Ahmad continued at Iowa for her fellowship in Pediatric Otolaryngology.
Dr. Ahmad is an Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery in the Pediatric Division. Her clinical expertise is in Pediatric Otology and hearing loss. She is focused on children with hearing loss, cochlear implantation, cholesteatoma, and general pediatric Otolaryngology. Her research interests are in children with congenital hearing loss and microstructure changes of the brain.
Medical Student Education Coordinator, Pediatrics
Current Role at StanfordMedical Student Education Coordinator - School of Medicine, Office of Pediatric Education
Assistant Professor of Neurology and of Pediatrics
Current Research and Scholarly InterestsCauses of Disturbed Cognition in Pediatric Epilepsy
Associate Professor of Radiology (Pediatric Radiology) and, by courtesy, of Pediatrics
Current Research and Scholarly InterestsStudies on apoptotic cell death in vivo using the H MRS phenomenon.
Crystal M. Botham, Ph.D.
Director of Grant Writing Academy & Office of Research Development, Pediatrics
Current Role at Stanford• Providing individualized grantsmanship assistance to postdoctoral fellows and faculty
• Editing and critically evaluating grant applications to improve funding potential
• Interpreting sponsor requirements and providing strategic advice
• Identifying a diverse portfolio of funding opportunities
• Designing and facilitating courses to enable postdoctoral fellows to develop competitive Career Development applications
• Developing and presenting at workshops on grant writing and proposal submission
• Coordinating completion of subcontracts and large collaborative projects