School of Medicine
Showing 1-10 of 50 Results
Noeen Malik, PhD
R & D Scientist Engineer II, Lead Radiochemist, Cyclotron & Radiochem. Facility, Rad/Molecular Imaging Program at Stanford
Current Role at StanfordR & D Scientist Engineer 2 (Lead Radiochemist)
CRF, MIPS, Stanford School of Medicine, Stanford | March 2023 — present
Physical Science Research Scientist
CRF, MIPS, Stanford School of Medicine, Stanford | January 2022 — March 2023
• R & D of radiopharmaceuticals for oncology and neuroscience
• Industrial collaborations and partnerships
• Drafting and filing drug applications with regulatory agencies (CMCs, INDs)
• Documentation control for audits and in compliance with FDA, Boards of Pharmacy, USP, NRC, and PET CGMP standards.
• Market strategic report for theragnostic-isotopes for Nextgen Cyclotron project
• CRF website development
Associate Professor (Research) of Radiology (Cancer Early Detection-Canary Center)
Current Research and Scholarly InterestsThe Mallick Lab is focused on using integrative, multi-omic approaches to model the processes that govern cellular dynamics and to use those models to discover cancer biomarkers and molecular mechanisms.
Postdoctoral Scholar, Radiology
BioVeterinarian interested in molecular imaging, comparative medicine and radiology.
Affiliate, Dean's Office Operations - Dean Other
Resident in Radiology
BioI am a Radiology Resident with future subspecialty interests in MSK, Neuro, and CVI. I also have strong interests in medical education and radiology-pathology correlation.