I am a fourth year PhD student advised by Clark Barrett and part of the CENTAUR lab at Stanford University. My research interests lie in automated reasoning and formal verification. I am currently working on proofs for SMT solvers.
- Generating and Exploiting Automated Reasoning Proof Certificates COMMUNICATIONS OF THE ACM 2023; 66 (10): 86-95
- cvc5: A Versatile and Industrial-Strength SMT Solver SPRINGER INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHING AG. 2022: 415-442
- Flexible Proof Production in an Industrial-Strength SMT Solver SPRINGER INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHING AG. 2022: 15-35
- Axiomatic Hardware-Software Contracts for Security ASSOC COMPUTING MACHINERY. 2022: 72-86
Certified Quantum Computation in Isabelle/HOL.
Journal of automated reasoning
2021; 65 (5): 691-709
In this article we present an ongoing effort to formalise quantum algorithms and results in quantum information theory using the proof assistant Isabelle/HOL. Formal methods being critical for the safety and security of algorithms and protocols, we foresee their widespread use for quantum computing in the future. We have developed a large library for quantum computing in Isabelle based on a matrix representation for quantum circuits, successfully formalising the no-cloning theorem, quantum teleportation, Deutsch's algorithm, the Deutsch-Jozsa algorithm and the quantum Prisoner's Dilemma. We discuss the design choices made and report on an outcome of our work in the field of quantum game theory.
View details for DOI 10.1007/s10817-020-09584-7
View details for PubMedID 34720282
View details for PubMedCentralID PMC8550268
- Certified Quantum Computation in Isabelle/HOL JOURNAL OF AUTOMATED REASONING 2020