- Correlated Hofstadter spectrum and flavour phase diagram in magic-angle twisted bilayer graphene NATURE PHYSICS 2022
- Solvable lattice Hamiltonians with fractional Hall conductivity PHYSICAL REVIEW B 2022; 105 (15)
- Pair density wave and reentrant superconducting tendencies originating from valley polarization PHYSICAL REVIEW B 2022; 105 (10)
- Pair-density-wave in the strong coupling limit of the Holstein-Hubbard model NPJ QUANTUM MATERIALS 2022; 7 (1)
Strong Coupling Limit of the Holstein-Hubbard Model.
Physical review letters
2020; 125 (16): 167001
We analyze the quantum phase diagram of the Holstein-Hubbard model using an asymptotically exact strong coupling expansion. We find all sorts of interesting phases including a pair-density wave, a charge 4e (and even a charge 6e) superconductor, regimes of phase separation, and a variety of distinct charge-density-wave, spin-density-wave, and superconducting regimes. We chart the crossovers that occur as a function of the degree of retardation, i.e., the ratio of characteristic phonon frequency to the strength of interactions.
View details for DOI 10.1103/PhysRevLett.125.167001
View details for PubMedID 33124862
- Strong Coupling Limit of the Holstein-Hubbard Model PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS 2020; 125 (16)
- Charge density waves in a quantum plasma PHYSICAL REVIEW B 2019; 100 (15)
- Unsupervised Generative Modeling Using Matrix Product States PHYSICAL REVIEW X 2018; 8 (3)