Graduate School of Business
Showing 11-20 of 58 Results
Associate Professor of Operations, Information and Technology at the Graduate School of Business and, by courtesy, of Electrical Engineering
Current Research and Scholarly InterestsMy main research areas of interest include:
1) Probabilistic and statistical models for decision making with large-scale and complex data (and applications in healthcare).
2) Graphical models and message-passing algorithms.
Thomas H Bedecarre
GSB Lecturer FY19 Winter Quarter
BioTom was a 2016 Stanford DCI Fellow. http://dci.stanford.edu/tom-bedecarre/
Previously, Tom was CEO and Co-Founder of AKQA, the leading digital advertising agency. Tom wass also President of WPP Ventures, where he explored Silicon Valley-based investment opportunities for WPP, the world’s largest communications services group. Tom was recognized as an EY Entrepreneur Of The Year for his leadership and innovation in the media and marketing services industry.
Tom earned a bachelor’s degree from Stanford University in political science and an MBA in marketing and management policy from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
Current Research and Scholarly InterestsAutonomous, connected, electric, and shared mobility in terms of product roadmaps, market sizing, and corporate strategy. The primary questions describing my work are:
- When will autonomous vehicles come to the market?
- Is there a viable business model for connected vehicles?
- Is there an inflection point for electric vehicles?
- Will consumers only use shared mobility and not own anymore?
As impossible as it is to answer those questions, as possible it becomes in a specific context...